The Vacant Throne
- Airspur, genasi-ruled city of earthmotes.
- Bloodgate, twin fortresses separating Halcyon and Arkhosia.
- Emeraldspire, the seat of power of Verdanti.
- Forgehome, seat of the old dwarven empire Thorkral.
- Harkenwild, capital of the goblinoid Halcyon Empire.
- Lonecross, a small, lively outpost, situated on the crossroads between Assembly, Overlook, and Steelhaven.
- Rivendown, trading city of Thorkral.
- Silverfate, a remnant of old Arkhosia, saved by Chronepsis and forgotten until recent history.
- Steelhaven, former capital of Nerath.
- Swiftriver, floating raft city of halfling rule.
- Windshift, combined dragonborn and genasi city.
- Barrenflat, the damaged and dead field of battle from the Verdanti and Nerath war.
- Crystalbriar, protective forest grove surrounding Emeraldspire.
- Floodmarsh, huge marsh dominated by lizardfolk and bullywug war.
- Blurwood, a once vibrant and lush forest reduced to barren ash and dust during the war.
- Ironatoll, the volcanic island birthplace of the Jarnfolk dwarves, now sunk beneath the waves.
- Strongbad, the ruins of an old keep located near Assembly.
- Thrallcreed, a destroyed city once populated by duergar, worshipers of Asmodeus.